128 matches found. (1 - 10)
172. "Go ahead and say it: I love you. You can say it a thousand times. But, true love doesn't need to be told."
Submitted by Anonymous
178. "If you once said I will love you more than anyone until the day I die, and that person leaves you; how will you say I love you more than anyone again, or should you say that?"
Submitted by Dikkin Patel
216. "If you have to say you love me, it's because I need to know. If you want to say you love me, it's because you want me to know. But, saying that you love me is simply because you do. I love you, too!"
Submitted by Deborah
222. "A relationship is like a train. If one passes, then the next one will come. I'm sure and if you get off the train, you'll realize that everything is the same."
Submitted by Rafflyn Galvan
252. "If you had one phone call to make before you died, who would you call, what would you say, and why are you WAITING?!"
Submitted by Unbreakablehart
265. "If some things are better left unsaid, then maybe they too are better left undone."
Submitted by MiriamJ
305. "Birds are entangled by their feet and men by their tongues."
Submitted by Brittany Miller
340. "Saying I love you is important, but not enough. Remember, love is a verb, an action word. Sometimes, passive because it happens to us, but also active, because we choose to do it."
Submitted by Carol Ann
396. "You know you love someone when you cannot put into words how they make you feel."
Submitted by April
637. "I said that I would be all right, I said I would be fine, but once again I lied to you, and it's killing me inside."
Submitted by Kayla