210 matches found. (1 - 10)
94. "The great tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love."
W. Somerset Maugham
Submitted by Cathy
214. "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the strength to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."
Submitted by Cherman
252. "If you had one phone call to make before you died, who would you call, what would you say, and why are you WAITING?!"
Submitted by Unbreakablehart
262. "My darling girl, when are you going to understand that being normal is not neccessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage."
Aunt Frances, from the movie "Practical Magic"
Submitted by Sara
265. "If some things are better left unsaid, then maybe they too are better left undone."
Submitted by MiriamJ
279. "Don't let the darkness of the past cover the brightness of the future."
Submitted by Whitney
324. "Love can only be what you want it to be."
Submitted by Kara Glubis
333. "It is said that, 'You can't change the world but you can always change yourself.' So, if you and I start to change then we have already begun changing the world."
Submitted by Javi
459. "I'm old enough to know better, but too young too care."
Submitted by Andrea Lynn
590. "The more you fight waiting, the more waiting you will have to fight."
Submitted by Lisa