Packing For A Romantic Getaway
Getting away for a romantic weekend should be something easy and carefree to do... just like the actual time spent with your love while you're away. Handle any last minute needs with this following list of romantic getaway essentials!
To set a romantic mood in your room include the following items:
- Tea lights
- Your own champagne or alcoholic beverage
- Bubble bath
- Massage Oil
- Mini music/CD player with your favorite romantic CDs.
- Comfortable walking/sightseeing clothes (and shoes) for each day you'll be gone.
- One to two outfits for a romantic dinner out on the town.
- Swimsuit. (Most hotels have heated pools and/or hot tubs.)
- Clothing to keep warm, depending on the season.
- Sunscreen (if needed)
- Aloe Vera Gel or Lotion (in case of sunburn or other skin condition)
- Personal toiletries
- Any romantic games you'd like to play.
- A sample itinerary of the things you'd like to see and/or do during the weekend. You can find information on just about any town online. Also find out whether the place you're staying has information about services and amenities they can send you, you can pick up or you can find on the web.
- Our choosing a hotel tips.