The Best Ways To Say I Love You
Have you ever felt at a loss for words or ways to describe your feelings for your partner? At some point in any relationship the need for a sentimental or unique way to say I love you comes up. With this in mind we asked Lovingyou.com members what their favorite way to say I love you was. Below is a few of our favorite ideas! I'd also like to send a special thank you to every one who submitted their response! :)
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
- Place notes in your lover's lunch telling him how much you love him.
- Page you sweetheart with an I Love You page.
- Give her a soft kiss.
- Make everyday things special.
- Give your love a little note or sending him an e-mail with a poem in it.
- Listen to her every word.
- Making a list of everything you love about them. No matter how stupid.
- Spend quality time with the one you love.
- Have flowers delivered with a note attached saying simply, "I love you."
- Give unexpected hugs and kisses in unexpected places.
- Cook them their favorite meal.
- Hold each other when you fall asleep.
- Just be together.
- Give your love a long hard kiss on the lips, followed by a gift.
- Sending romantic postcards on a daily basis.
- Get off work early and surprise your sweetheart with a dozen roses and dinner, just because.
- Spend all week thinking of something special for the weekend and then... do it!
- Give him a loving smile from across the room.
- Draw or obtain a new romantic picture of two lovers in each others grasp and give it
to your love as a reminder of your passion.
- If you live quite a distance from your love, surprise them with a visit.
- When she is asleep in the morning, cover her with rose petals and wake her up to an I love you breakfast in bed.
- Secretly write S-H-M-I-L-Y anywhere your lover will find it. SHMILY= See How Much I Love You.
- Rub your nose on your sweetheart's nose!
- Grab him by the waist, pulling him towards you, then softly touching his lips with yours.
- Have a romantic weekend.
- For a week, smothering your spouse with all the small intimate things they like.
- Share a bottle of wine and a rose....
- Do a simple act of kindness, such as a backrub when he feels sick, to brighten his day.
- Make a big sign (like the ones you use for demonstrations) quoting "Did my heart love 'til now? Forswear it sight, for I never saw true beauty 'til this night."
- Make a web page for your girlfriend to tell her how much you love her.
- Write long, erotic letters where you describe how much you love them.
Just Say It...
- Whisper I love you in his ear while dancing a romantic slow melody.
- Sitting outside under that stars and say, "I have never felt so special before... I owe this to you. I love you."
- Creep up on your lover and whisper I love you in their ear.
- In the middle of your partner's conversation with someone else, lean over and whisper I love you in their ear.
- Scream I love you (name here) on a rollercoaster ride.
- When you know it will be your partner on the phone say I love you right when you answer it.
- Look into her eyes, hold her hands and then silently whisper I love you.
- When you are doing an everyday thing, just look at him, and lean over, give him a little peck and say I love you.
The best idea was summed up in following user's comment: The best way of saying I love you is showing it every moment, with every action, look, movement, kiss or words.