Sweet Curried Turkey and Mango Wraps
2 teaspoons curry powder
½ cup light mayonnaise
2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
Rolls 4 extra large tortilla wraps, trimmed to make squares
8 ounces extra thin deli sliced smoked turkey
4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
2 cups peeled, seeded and thinly sliced English cucumber
1 cup peeled, pitted and chopped mango (about 1 large mango)
½ cup fresh cilantro
½ cup peeled, pitted and thinly sliced avocado
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise mixture evenly over each tortilla wrap.
- Top with a layer of turkey, then lettuce, cucumber, mango, cilantro, and lastly, the avocado.
- Roll each tortilla up burrito style, wrapping in the ends, as tightly as you can without breaking the tortilla.
- Slice each wrap in half at an angle and serve.