Midnight Snacks for Lovers
Enjoy some late-night snacking with your lover and make memories that last a lifetime. After you've made love until the wee hours of the night, kiss and cuddle until your heartbeats calm, then head to the kitchen for a romantic midnight snack. Eat right there in the kitchen or bring your snacks back to bed with you. Either way you want to do it, always be sure that you're stocked up on your favorite post-coital love snacks for those wonderful late night trysts!
- Crackers, salami and cheese A classic picnic-style snack great for bringing back to bed. Lay a blanket on your bed for easy cleanup.
- Apple slices with caramel dip Slice up any apples you have and pop the top to a ready-made caramel dip. Sit next to each other on the kitchen counter and share the dip right out of the container.
- Berries and fruit with hot fudge A little more labor-intensive snack for the dessert lovers. Do a quick table setting of candles and napkins. Get out your nice dessert dishes and take turns feeding each other strawberries, orange slices, and pears dipped in chocolate.
- Cake Ideal for eating on the kitchen floor. Grab the whole cake from the fridge or cut a couple of slices. Sit with your lover on the floor and eat cake over good conversation.
- Bread with spread or cheese Set up a little picnic in front of the fire with bread, cheese, and champagne or sparkling cider. Sourdough or French baguette slices are amazing when topped with a bit of hummus or spinach dip and havarti or munsteur cheese. Warmed brie cheese on a toasted baguette is another great choice.
- Cereal An easy and casual midnight snack perfect to energize yourself for round two. It doesnt take much time to prepare or eat, so you can enjoy a bowl in the kitchen while keeping your attentions on each other.
- Leftover pizza Pizza makes a fun late night (after sex) snack, especially if you bring it back to bed with soda and enjoy a late night movie.
- Ice cream Whether it's a single scoop in a bowl, a banana split, or a sundae, ice cream is the perfect midnight snack to eat anywhere.
- Pancakes and eggs or bacon More of a time investment, of course, but there is something really fun and romantic about making breakfast in the middle of the night. Cook together and then enjoy your feast in the kitchen, at the table, or in bed.