Honey Mustard Chicken Wrap
3 ounces white cream sauce
1 pound roasted chicken breast, shredded
¾ cup steamed, but still firm broccoli, chopped
¾ cup sautéed sliced mushrooms (about 1 lb fresh)
½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
½ cup (+extra for dipping) honey mustard dressing
(buy pre-made or make your own by mixing olive oil, Dijon mustard, vinegar and honey)
¾ tablespoon fresh chopped tarragon
4 extra large tortilla wraps
1 – 1 ½ cups shredded lettuce or mixed greens
- In a large bowl, mix chicken with cream sauce.
- Fold in broccoli, mushrooms, onions, parmesan, honey mustard dressing and tarragon.
- Spread a generous layer of the mixture over the surface of each tortilla, leaving a half inch around the edge uncovered.
- Roll tightly from one side to the other without tucking in the ends and slice into ½ - 1 inch slices.
- Serve with remaining dressing as a dip.