Kisses 4 U Jar
It can make all the difference when you turn an ordinary gift into something unique and personal.
2 to 3 pieces 12 x 12 patterned cardstock
Letter Die Cuts or Stickers
Tools We Used
Cricut: Personal Cutting System (Base Camp and Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridges)
Xyron 150: Create A Sticker
Xyron 900: Sticker Maker Cartridge
- Cut out a strip of paper to your desired height to wrap around the jar. Run it through the paper crimper.
- Cut out another strip of paper a ½ inch to 1 inch narrower and shorter than the first one.
- Punch 3 holes at each end of the longer piece of paper.
- Attach the smaller paper, centering it, to the larger piece.
- Attach both to the jar. Do not press down/glue edges where the holes are.
- "Lace up" the ribbon through the holes and then finish adhering the edges of paper to the jar.
- To create the tag, cut out two hearts and hole punch each in the corner. Attach to jar with ribbon.
- Fill with candy!
Share your craft projects!!
Do you have a great scrapbook layout or craft idea? Let us know and we could feature it in our love crafts section! Click here!