Summer Romance Rendezvous
What is it about summer that evokes such feelings of romance? Maybe it's the longer days, beach walks or warmer weather. Remind your partner, and yourself, of the magic of summer with a romantic summer interlude! For your invitation you'll need:
- A 5" by 5" piece of a palm tree branch
- One sheet of paper
- Colored marker or pen
- Blanket or beach towels
- Large umbrella
- Palm trees
- Beach ball
- Old bottles filled with sand
- Sea shells
- Portable stereo
- Sunscreen, suntanning oil or sunless tanning lotion
- BBQ or indoor grill
- Skewer size meats, fruits and vegetables.
- Picnic basket filled with your favorite foods
- Small cooler (or bucket/bowl filled with ice)
- Games (Cards, romantic board game, Frisbee, etc.)
- Romantic summer movie (such as, Grease or Dirty Dancing)
- Your partner
When you are ready to prepare your food keep these tips in mind...
- Open your picnic basket and fill it with fresh fruits such as grapes, strawberries and cherries.
Keep it easily within reach.
- After you're done cooking your kabobs, hand-feed each other.
Help us improve our site! Did you like this article? YES | NO