Create A Love Hunt!
A love hunt is a special way to show your partner that you really appreciate them. It is an ideal gift for anniversaries, birthdays or other special events in your life. Most love hunts are enjoyed not only because of the thrill of finding your clues, but also because of the anticipation of what is waiting at the end. If you would like to set up a love hunt for your partner, see below for our ideas!
Love hunts that involve your partner finding clues throughout your city/town are the most involved to put together. They are also more rewarding! Some ideas you might want to try are:
- Have your partner find clues that lead them to small prizes. At the end they will find a large prize!
- Have your partner find clues to things that recreate the memories of your first date.
- Create a "best places to kiss" hunt. On your clue cards put a kissing quote, why you think this is one of the best places to kiss, a way you especially like to be kissed by your partner and a clue to the next clue card. At the end have an intimate evening planned to share your favorite kisses!
- Have your partner find clues that lead them to places they can learn more about your city or town. This could be especially fun for on-line lovers. You could leave clues at various places on the Internet, such as guest books, in chats, etc.
- Have your partner find clues that lead them to pick up things for a romantic getaway. At the end of the love hunt have a special getaway planned -- even if it's an escape at home!
When privacy or a special intimate gift for your partner is in order, create a love hunt at your home. Below are a few of our ideas:
- Leave a trail of rose petals to each clue.
- Have your partner find clues that will lead them to things you will use for them in a romantic encounter.
- Leave clues for your partner to find that lead them to different encounters you have set up. For example, a clue on the front door could lead your partner to the bathroom for a romantic bath prepared by you. A clue in the bathroom could lead to the bedroom for clothes you've placed for them. A clue in the bedroom could lead to a romantic dinner. A clue during dinner could lead to a coupon good for one romantic massage.
- Leave clues for your partner to find with reasons why you love them.
Like the saying goes, all good things are worth the wait! End prizes you might want to consider are:
- A hotel getaway
- Fabulous dinner for two
- An intimate encounter
- A proposal
- A large gift
- A romantic evening for two