valentine's day love crafts
romantic door hangers
Give a special message or keep the world out with these fun and romantic door hangers! These also make perfect scavenger hunt clues. Your creativity is your only limit with this project!
view enlarged picture
You Will Need
- wood door hanger (about $.50 at most craft stores)
- colored paint
- paint brush
- permanent marker
- letter stickers
- other decorative adhesives
- Lightly sand door hanger.
- Paint entire door hanger. Let dry.
- Paint second coat. Let dry.
- Affix stickers or other adhesives to door hanger.
- Write message with marker.
Other Uses! This project is an excellent addition to any Valentine's Day surprise you may be planning! Below are just a few ways to use these door hangers!
- Attach a note or small paper gift such as tickets or a love coupon with a painted clothespin.
- Leave a door hanger on every door your partner will have to open that day with a love note written on it.
- Use as clues to a scavenger hunt.
- Tuck one in a sensual goodie basket for an added mood element.
To view more craft projects, click here!
Share your crafty idea! Click here!