Message In A Bottle
What You'll Need:
Bottle with Cork (Washed and Dried)
- Start off by creating the "old paper" look by tea staining your paper. The easiest way to accomplish this is to take a glass of tea and use it as a paint medium by brushing or sponge painting directly onto your paper. If you used room-temperature or cold tea you can let the paper dry on a piece of wax paper. If you used hot tea, let it try on a piece of aluminum foil. If you want a darker color, repeat the process once the paper is dry or try using a darker colored tea.
- Once your paper is ready, handwrite your love note onto it. If you're worried about mistakes, write the letter out on your computer or on another piece of paper to make sure you say exactly what you want.
- Roll the paper up and tie it with a decorative ribbon of your choice.
- Put it in the bottle and fill it with confetti fillings such as shredded paper and raffia scraps for an added romantic effect.
- Put the cork back in and get ready to hide your bottle somewhere for your partner to find.
Help us improve our site! Did you like this article? YES | NO