Love Suds Can
Need a unique and inexpensive idea to make a huge impression? Giving your gift inside an altered paint can give that instant "wow" factor you were looking for.
- Clear Paint Can
- 3 Coordinating Ribbons
- 2 matching 12x12 pieces of paper
- 2 pieces of cardstock for lid
- 1 heart cut out for lid
- Small heart cut outs or stickers
- Glitter pipe cleaner for handle
- Glitter style yarn for handle
- Alphabet cut outs or stickers
- Cricut: Personal Cutting System (Base Camp cartridge)
- Xyron 150: Create A Sticker
- Xyron 900: Sticker Maker Cartridge
- Cut out both 12x12 paper to desired height. Adhere to can.
- Cut 3 ribbon styles to size. Adhere to top and bottom of can and atop the seam of paper.
- Stick heart cut outs just below top ribbon.
- Adhere letters to patterned paper.
- Cut out circle large enough for lid. Cut another slightly smaller. Adhere smaller circle to larger. Adhere heart cut out to middle of the smaller circle. Adhere all three to the can lid.
- Wrap glitter pipe cleaner around handle. Wrap glittery yarn around pipe cleaner.
What you put in your can is ultimately up to you! However, here are some suggested uses for this particular design:
- Bath for Two: Include all your favorite ingredients for a romantic bath for two!
- Bath for One: Include their favorite bathing essentials. Don't forget candles, music and a little bubbly!